We are enlisted as one of the stupendous Boerner Divider Manufacturers & Exporters from India. The Boerner Dividers, offered by us, are available with all the advanced configurations.
- The Boerner divider is operated mechanically & on gravity principle.
- Sample placed in the hopper and released by moving a slide gate under the hopper.
- The grains evenly dispersed over a cone, which has 38 pockets.
- After initial separation, the grains rejoined into two cones, which release out of the bottom hopper.
- The Boerner is calibrated of + /– 1% on a 1000g sample.
- The Boerner divider is made from brass, which is rust resistant.
- The legs and supports are made of M.S duly Powder Coated.
- Supplied complete with two brass pans.
- Local grain inspection offices